Pine Nut Oil for ulcer and gastritis.
Clinical study of the use of Pine Nut Oil in the treatment of Ulcer and Gastritis.
Table of Contents
1. Pine Nut Oil is the natural source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
2. Testing Pine Nut Oil for ulcer and gastritis treatment
3. The tested methodologies to cure ulcer and gastritis
4. The patients with ulcer and gastritis symptoms
5. Pine Nut Oil treatment programme for ulcer and gastritis
6. Pine Nut Oil is remedy for ulcer and gastritis
7. Pine Nut Oil treatment recommendations for ulcer and gastritis
8. Pine Nut Oil treatment Indications
9. Be aware of counterfeit!
10. Protection against counterfeit
11. Customer Reviews
Published reports attest to the high therapeutic effectiveness of various types of oils in various inflammatory processes, such as ulcer and gastritis. Siberian pine nut oil is distinguished from other well-known curative oils by its enriched content of various kinds of healing elements. It is a natural product used from ancient times in folk medicine. Siberian pine nut oil contains a large quantity of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including a significant quantity of fat-dissolving vitamins E and F, which are known for their high level of physiological and anti-acidic properties. The Siberian pine nut oil contains phosphatidic phosphorous, very important to bodily health, besides being a rich source of vitally important micro-elements: phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, cobalt and iodine. Siberian pine nut oil contains up to 5% nitrogenous substances, of which 90% are amino acids, 70% of them indispensable acids — all of which testifies to its high physiological value. The given clinical study examines the therapeutic effect of Siberian Pine Nut Oil in the treatment of ulcer and gastritis.
Clinical tests of Siberian pine nut oil have been conducted on patients at the Tomsk Scientific Research Institute of Balneotherapy and Physiotherapy. The aims were: to demonstrate the healing effectiveness of a given remedy in both internal and external applications through sonic phonophoresis, to determine the dynamics of subjective and objective indications, to study the influence of Siberian pine nut oil on the nutritional, secretory and excretive functions of the stomach and liver, to study its anti-oxidant properties, to work out the methodology of application to treatment, to determine its level of tolerance by patients under various prescribed methodologies.
The following methodologies were used for the clinical tests:
1. General clinical blood research (aspartate aminotransferase, alanine-aminotransferase, alkaline phosphatase, antioxidant activity, methane-dicarbonic dialdehyde).
2. General blood and urinal analysis,
3. Follicle-stimulating hormone with targeted biopsy.
4. Duodenal intubation with research into the chemical properties of bile.
5. Determination of the secretory function of the stomach.
6. Ultrasonic examination of the bladder, kidneys and pancreas.
The study comprised 30 patients under observation. Of these 25 had chronic erosive ulcers of the gastric mucosa, duodenal ulcers with accompanying cholane giocholecystitis of opisthorchosis etiology; the remaining five had chronic cholecystitis with chronic gastritis with a reduced secretory stomach function.
Two of the thirty subjects had reactive pancreatitis, while four had chronic hepatitis outside active procedures. With all 30 subjects motor dyskinesia of the bowels was observed.
Subsequently the subjects were prescribed a programme of treatment: one tablespoon of Siberian pine nut oil three times a day over a two-month period. As a result of this treatment stomach pains were completely eliminated in all patients. Symptoms of dyspeptic disorder (nausea, heartburn, regurgitation and vomiting) were not to be found in a single patient. In 28 of the subjects a normalization of bowel functions took place. According to follicle-stimulating hormone tests conducted 20 days after the treatment, ten of the subjects had experienced full recovery from ulcers and gastritis along with a reduction in inflammation of gastric mucosa and duodenal ulcers, as well as a reduction in ulcer size for the remaining 15 patients with erosive mucous stomach ulcers. There was a 50% reduction in the number of cases of fixed duodenal reflexes, according to endoscopic and laboratory tests. In evaluating the laboratory tests there was an indication of some reduction of acidity in the stomach juices in subjects with previously high acidic levels. The quantity of bilious discharge from the gall bladder doubled.
Thus, on the basis of the results obtained, one may conclude that Siberian pine nut oil has a healing effect, meets a favorable reaction with patients, and can be applied to the treatment of digestive disorders. It is especially effective in curing erosive stomach and duodenal ulcers. During the remission stage one can apply phonophoresis of Siberian pine nut oil to the projection area of the pathological process for a full and lasting healing effect. When diluted with milk, the Siberian pine nut oil has an anti-inflammation effect in treating cholecystitis and hepatocholecystitis.
|Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
1. Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed for 30 minutes or 1 hour before intake of food over a period of 21–24 days, with unhurried swallows of a tablespoon at a time three times a day. This is recommended for ulcerations located in the stomach or duodenum.
2. Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed for 1 hour before intake of food, diluted with milk (1 : 1) according to the method described above. This is recommended when ulceration is combined with chronic cholecystitis.
3. Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed internally according to variant Nº 2 with the following prescription of Siberian pine nut oil phonophoresis. An ultrasound of the epigastrium is prescribed in a dosage of 0.2–0.6 Bt/cm2 in either pulse or continuous action over a period of 2–4 minutes, as well as of the paravertebral zone (intensity of 0.2 Bt/cm2 over a period of 2 minutes). Before the ultrasound the patient drinks 1 glass of boiled water. This is recommended when the ulceration is combined with chronic pancreatitis.
4. In the case of post-excision disorders on account of ulceration, the treatment method may also be applied to patients operated on for cancer of the stomach.
1. Patients with erosive ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
2. Patients with cholecystitis and hepatocholecystitis.
3. Patients with endogastritis or bulbitis.
4. Patients with chronic pancreatitis.
5. Patients with post-excision discorders on account of ulceration.
There are no known counter-indications to application.
In the market there were detected counterfeits of cold pressed extra virgin Siberian pine nut oil in different packages, in bottles and gel capsules. Counterfeit and low quality Siberian pine nut oil does not possess above mentioned properties. The best advice is not to take needless risks, and obtain genuine cold pressed extra virgin Siberian Pine Nut Oil from official producer SiberianPineNutOil.org.
Special steps have been taken to protect Siberian Pine Nut Oil against counterfeit.
Final products are placed in special packaging to prevent daylight penetration, and stored at a temperature of 0°C to +5°C to better preserve the product's natural components. The resulting product is a bright gold-coloured liquid with the pleasant smell of pine nuts. It is a 100% natural product with strong healing powers.
There is a unique registration number on the bottom of the box. Also each box contains a company brochure.
On web page http://siberianpinenutoil.org/pine-nut-oil/anti-counterfeit.php you can verify the authenticity of the product which you have purchased. If the cold pressed Siberian Pine Nut Oil is not packaged into branded company box and does not contain the items named above, then your cold pressed SIBERIAN PINE NUT OIL is not genuine.
These recommendations have been formulated by:
E.I. Filchenko, M.D.
S.V. Nizkodubova, D.M.S.
V.I. Karpitsky, M.D. and A.G. Petrenko, M.D.
|Siberian Pine Nut Oil|
I have taken the pine nut oil. I had 3 superficial stomach ulcers and gastritis. I took the PNO 2 tsp. 3x a day w/out taking Nexum prescribed by dr. I went to get my Endoscopic procedure on Dec. 19 and I was told no more ulcers and no gastritis. I told the dr. what I was taking and he was amazed by the results. Walked away shaking his head and saying to "There wasn't an even a trace of ulcer".
Regina Iannuzzi Sprague
* * *
After using your product for about a month I am very pleased to inform you that my ulcers have completely disappeared.
At first I did not believe that it could be possible. I went to my GP and asked him to do a complete checkup. He was astonished. He informed me that there was no trace of an ulcer whatsoever.
I gave the rest of the medicine to a friend who, after using the medicine for only a week, reported no more pain in her abdomen.
Thank you for this miracle cure.
By the way, if you do not already have agents in South Africa, I would really like to become one. Really.
Thabo M., Germiston, South Africa
* * *
I had been on drugs (Amoxicillin and Prilosec) for my ulcer and gastritis for three weeks with little improvement. No doubt my stressful life didn't help. I'm a self-employed CPA, CISA, CITP and JD, likely long overdue for an ulcer. With all the alphabets go a lot of responsibility and a grueling work schedule.
The pain and side effects from the drugs did not improve until I took my first sip of your oil. I honestly felt better IMMEDIATELY; it was noticeable by the end of the first day. I thought maybe you guys made up the testimonials on your website, but I was desperate enough to try anything. I sure am glad that I did.
Thanks for providing all the information about ulcer and gastritis on your website, it was invaluable. I plan to take the pine nut oil every day, even after I am well, although not as many times per day. I'm very impressed with the quality of your product and the professionalism your organization has displayed in every one of your communications. If you ever decide to advertise, I would do a commercial for you for nothing.
Vivian M., Sugar Land, TX
* * *
I have just placed my second order for Siberian pine nut oil because it is a miracle product. I ordered the product a month ago after doing research on the net for my father who lost 21 pounds from massive gastrointestinal problems. I pre-diagnosed him before his endoscopy, and he started taking the oil a week before his endoscopy.
He was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and gastritis. Remarkably, after only taking pine nut oil for one week, they also found a healing ulcer. The doctor couldn't believe it. I am so happy to have found this product because my father was unable to eat due to extreme nausea, chronic belching, stomach pain and lightheadedness. He is now on the road to almost a full recovery and is eating again.
I want to thank Siberian for this miracle product and for answering our prayers. You saved his life! I am now spreading the word and want to share my story with everyone who is in need of a product that will answer their prayers as well.
Alicia H., Orange County, CA
* * *
I have just had a bleeding ulcer and for about the last 20 years a hiatus hernia. After 30 days of taking one 20 MG of Omeprazole two times a day and your pine nut oil 3 times a day, yesterday after my latest endoscopy, my doctor tells me my ulcer has stopped bleeding and my hiatus hernia has completely healed.
I intend to continue taking your pine nut oil, 3 times a day...
© Copyright http://www. SiberianPineNutOil.org/
All rights are reserved.