How to cook Portobello mushrooms with pine nuts and sesame cream
- Portobello mushrooms 2 pieces
- Olives 15 pieces
- Chives 1 bunch
- Pine nut oil 5 tablespoons
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper ½ tsp
- Basil ½ tsp
- Pine Nuts ½ cup
- Sesame seeds ¼ cup
- Mineral water 25 ml
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Cut the olives into thin rings, then into quarters.
- Cut the mushrooms into oblong thin rings very neatly without damaging the pieces.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of pine nut oil, 1 tablespoon of the marinade from olives, 0.25 teaspoons of black pepper and basil.
- Place the mushrooms in the marinade, making sure that the marinade completely covers them.
- Bend in a blender nuts, sesame, mineral water, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of pine nut oil, sea salt, garlic, and 0.25 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Put 1 slice of mushroom on a plate and a spoonful of cream on top. Sprinkle with a small number of sliced olives and green onions. Repeat the same on another plate. Next, go back to the first plate and put another layer of the same. Make 3 layers on each plate. Put a slice of mushroom on top.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and around. Sprinkle with pine nut oil, sea salt, and marinade from olives.