How to cook Warm salad with pumpkin, arugula and pine nuts
- Pumpkin 400 g
- Arugula 1 bundle
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano pinch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Curd cheese 100 g
- Peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put the pumpkin on the pan, add salt and pepper, sprinkle with oregano, pine nut oil and put butter pieces (the pumpkin will be very tender and with a crust).
- Bake the pumpkin at 390 degrees of Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes (maybe less – depending on your oven).
- Put arugula leaves, warm pumpkin, curd cheese on a serving plate
- Sprinkle with remaining pine nuts and oil