How to cook Cookies with white chocolate, blueberries and pine nuts
- Butter 150g
- Cane sugar 150 g
- Flour with baking powder 220 g
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Pine nuts 80 g
- White chocolate 100 g
- Dried blueberries 100 g
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees of Fahrenheit. Cover 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- In a bowl whisk the butter and sugar until airy. Then mix in the milk and flour. Knead the dough. Add nuts, blueberries and chopped chocolate and mix well.
- Take 1 dessert spoon and roll into balls. Put on a baking tray at a distance of 5 cm from each other. Press with fork each ball to a thickness of 1 cm.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes until golden brown. Refrigerate for 5 minutes on a baking sheet and transfer to a platter.