How to cook Green salad with cherry and pine nuts
- Romano salad 100 g
- Arugula 100 g
- Cherry tomatoes 10 pieces
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1.5 tablespoons
- Extra virgin pine nut oil 1.5 tablespoons
- Garlic ½ clove
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, pine nut oil, chopped garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix lettuce leaves, arugula, cherry halves and drizzle with dressing. Stir and sprinkle with nuts and parmesan on top – to taste.