Homemade cosmetics are very popular today. By making face or body cream, mask, scrub, or other cosmetics yourself, you can be sure that it is 100% natural. Today we are talking about how to create a homemade face cream with pine nut oil. Any cream should have an oil base, and pine nut oil is great for this: it has a light texture and does not harden when exposed to temperatures (like coconut oil). In addition, pine nut oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids essential for healthy skin.
General rules for the preparation of home cosmetics
- Use glassware or enamelware to avoid oxidation of the ingredients.
- Use a kitchen scale and/or oral syringe (without a needle) to accurately measure ingredients.
- Be sure to do an allergy test when the cream is ready. To do this, apply a small amount of cream on the inside of the elbow and wait at least 12 hours. If there is no irritation or redness on the skin, then the cream can be used.
- Make a small amount of cream and store it for no more than 10 days.
Rejuvenating face cream
- 15 grams beeswax
- 80 grams of pine nut oil
- 45 grams cocoa butter
- 1 liter of distilled water
- Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter in a water bath. To do this, put a pot of water on the stove. On top of it, place another pot or cup (enamelled) so that the water touches the bottom of the container installed on top. Place the beeswax and cocoa butter in the upper container and heat the water in the pot below. As a result, the ingredients will melt.
- After cooling the beeswax and cocoa butter a little, add pine nut oil to it. Thoroughly mix the ingredients for 10-12 minutes. To do this, you can use a blender.
- Add a liter of water and continue mixing until a creamy mass is obtained. Pour into a glass jar and store the cream where it is not exposed to sunlight.
Moisturizing face cream
- 50 ml honey
- 50 ml glycerin
- 100 ml pine nut oil
- 100 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 raw yolk
- Thoroughly mix honey and pine nut oil with a blender.
- Add lemon juice and glycerin. Heat in a water bath to no more than 40C.
- Beat the raw yolk with a mixer. Pour in a thin stream into the previously prepared mixture, stirring constantly. Mix until smooth. Store in a dark cool place for no more than 10 days.
Cream for sensitive skin
- 60 ml green tea
- 30 ml pine nut oil
- 2 ml stearic acid
- 5 drops of verbena essential oil
- Melt stearic acid in a water bath.
- Cool it slightly. Pour in green tea, mix thoroughly.
- Add pine nut oil and verbena essential oil. Beat the mixture with a blender. The consistency of the cream will turn out to be quite liquid. Store in a cool dark place.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.