Most modern people take some kind of dietary supplements in order to maintain their health. However, the best supplement is something that was invented by Nature itself, and not created by people!
Pine nut oil is a source of natural, non-synthesized vitamins. It is an unprocessed product that is much easier for the body to digest. It does not cause an overdose of vitamins and has a rich composition. How you take pine nut oil is of great importance, since the oil in capsules is processed.
Why are natural vitamins more useful than synthetic ones?
Reception of vitamin-mineral complexes can never replace the natural vitamins that enter the body with food. There are several reasons for this:
- Artificial (synthetic) vitamins are absorbed worse because they are chemical substances alien to the body. As a result of evolution, the human body has learned to process natural vitamins, but is unable to fully process synthesized vitamins.
- Constant intake of vitamin complexes can lead to their overdose. Natural vitamins, even with a large intake into the body, do not cause side effects. They are a combination of natural organic compounds that are perfectly absorbed by the body even when the recommended daily dose is exceeded, since organic compounds binds to receptors in the human body. Synthetic vitamins do not contain such compounds: it is just a chemical agent similar in formula to a natural vitamin. They practically do not bind with organic, therefore they cause an overdose when the recommended dose is exceeded.
- Synthetic vitamins are less effective in some cases. For example, they have a less pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
- Artificial analogues of vitamins can even be harmful: e.g., artificial analogues of vitamins A and E disrupt the body’s natural ability to fight cancer cells.
Pine nut oil is a raw product
How do you take pine nut oil? It is an important question. The maximum benefit can only be obtained from natural pine nut oil, and not from capsules.
The fact is that even those dietary supplements that contain “a 100% natural composition”, were subjected to chemical and heat treatment. For example, the oil in capsules is subjected to the same treatment. This means that the product cannot be considered natural, because many useful nutrients are not preserved when exposed to high temperatures or are oxidized in contact with metals in production.
Siberian Pine Nut Oil that is offered by our company is raw, unprocessed, unfiltered and extra-virgin. It is produced by cold pressing on wooden presses. As a result, you get a product that is natural in fact, not just in words. It retains the maximum amount of beneficial nutrients that are found in pine nuts.
Rich composition of pine nut oil
Even the most advertised dietary supplement contains fewer nutrients than pine nut oil. Synthesized supplements contain only a limited list of vitamins and minerals. Pine nut oil, in addition to vitamins (A, E, B12, B6, B2) and minerals (manganese, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and others) contains:
- Amino acids, many of which are essential (not produced in the human body). Amino acids have a huge detoxifying effect, improve cognitive abilities, and provide you with energy.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids, including rare pinolenic acid. Fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects, lower cholesterol levels, promote weight loss, and are beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Pectins. These substances stimulate metabolism, significantly reduce the risk of developing heart and vascular diseases, and cleanse the body of heavy metal salts and radionuclides.
Pine nut oil is a 100% natural product, with regular intake of which you do not need any vitamin complexes. This is a cure for 100 diseases, containing dozens of valuable and rare nutrients.
 Koppula S, Akther M, Haque ME, Kopalli SR. Potential Nutrients from Natural and Synthetic Sources Targeting Inflammaging-A Review of Literature, Clinical Data and Patents.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.