100% Natural, Extra Virgin, Made From Wild Harvested Nuts, Cold Pressed, First Press Only.
Not refined. Not processed. Not deodorized. Does not contain preservatives, chemical colorants or additives.
This oil comes directly from the manufacturer. Enjoy best quality for best price!
Siberian pine nut oil is becoming more and more popular mainly due to its anti-inflammatory properties which could help repair, strengthen, and even protect your stomach and gastric lining. It has key therapeutic effects and several healing elements.
What is the Siberian Pine Nut Oil?
The Siberian pine nut oil is extracted from a Siberian pine tree edible seeds, which are rich in antioxidants. The tree, which is an evergreen, can reach heights of up to 40 meters and is native to the Eurasian region. It features long and blue-green needles along with reddish-brown bark. Additionally, it has a nice aroma and is even known for its antiseptic and cleansing properties. The oil, on the other hand, has a bright yellow appearance and a nice fresh aroma.
The oil is a 100% natural product which contains vitamins A and E, essential minerals, as well as linolenic and linoleic acids – two substances which can only be replenished through food. It also contains high levels of pinolenic acid which is vital for reducing unhealthy levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and blood sugar, thereby preventing and reducing the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
What Does Pine Nut Oil Heal?
According to a number of studies, the Siberian pine nut oil is effective in dealing with gastritis, heartburn, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), peptic ulcers, and other gastrointestinal problems, thanks to its antioxidant-rich content. It’s also capable of fostering metabolic processes, boosting the immune system, and lowering oxidative stress brought on by inflammation-based stomach disorders.
To support its effectiveness, Siberian pine nut oil has gone through clinical testings that were conducted on several subjects at the Tomsk Scientific Research Institute of Balneotherapy and Physiotherapy.
The tests involved individuals who were suffering from chronic erosive ulcers. Based on the results, 83% of the subjects were able to experience either a complete recovery or a major reduction in the size of their ulcer.
It was determined that the secret to the Siberian pine nut oil’s effectiveness lies in its main ingredient, Pinolenic acid. Various studies confirmed its effectiveness in dealing with digestive complications. It relieves various stomach problems including bloating, acid reflux, and more.
Aside from that, it also triggers and boosts the release of the hunger-suppressing hormone, cholecystokinin (CCK), by up to 60%. This hormone, which is vital to digestion, has a number of functions including the following:
- Stimulate bile release to the intestines
- Trigger the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Control appetite by slowing down gastric emptying
- Help protect the stomach lining from inflammation
However, these aren’t the only benefits that the Siberian pine nut oil offers. In fact, it’s known for a number of health benefits including:
- Lowers blood pressure. A Russian study revealed that the oil is effective in lowering blood pressure, especially in people with benign hypertension. According to the results, not only did it lower their blood pressure, but it also returned their cholesterol levels to normal and helped them lose excess weight.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. The pinolenic acid found in the pine nut oil also helps lower cholesterol levels. This is possible by stimulating your liver to absorb more LDL to be broken down after.
- Promotes healthier skin. The oil’s high vitamin content is effective at maintaining the skin’s elasticity as well as reducing the risks of skin sagging. This is particularly beneficial for people living in cold, dry climates. It’s because the cold season has low moisture content which can result in flaky skin. Additionally, it is warming in nature, so applying it on the skin will provide you with extra protection from severe cold.
- Suppresses appetite. As mentioned earlier, pine nut oil stimulates the release of CCK which is responsible for appetite control. Therefore, it can induce appetite-suppressing effects on your body, giving you the feeling of fullness and even quell any of your cravings. In fact, a Dutch study for post-menopausal women found out that it is more effective than olive oil, coconut oil, and even Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in terms of appetite suppression.
How to Use Pine Nut Oil?
The Siberian pine nut oil has a lot of uses and, therefore, can be applied in several ways depending on its intended purpose. Here are some tips you might want to follow:
- For weight loss, you’ll have to take a teaspoon of pine nut oil 30 minutes before each meal. This period will let the oil’s active ingredients reduce your appetite. You might be able to experience noticeable results after a month of regular intake.
- To maintain and achieve healthy skin, consider applying the oil on your skin through light circular movements. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with warm water then dry using a towel.
- If you want to use it for healing digestive disorders, you can take one tablespoon of the oil before eating your meal three times a day.
- You can also apply it during bath time to treat certain skin conditions like neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Simply put a few drops of the oil into your bathtub. Make sure that your water is 1-2 degrees warmer than your body temperature.
- You can use the oil for cooking if you want to enjoy a healthy and balanced meal. Not only will it be good for your health, but it can also add a unique and amazing taste and aroma.
The Siberian pine nut oil is a natural product which is effective in dealing with various stomach and intestinal disorders. It also doesn’t induce any major side effects, except for an allergic reaction which can only happen if you are allergic to nuts. Thus, it’s best to always consult your doctor first before taking any alternative remedy.
There are no reviews yet.