Due to poor environmental conditions, people are increasingly faced with reproductive problems. Other factors that reduce chances of conception are disorders in the endocrine system, pathological conditions of the reproductive organs, and the consequences of some diseases. The solution of reproductive problems should be complex, affecting almost all systems and organs of the body.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is a natural remedy for the reproductive health of both women and men. It contains a unique combination of nutrients necessary for a healthy conception.
Why is pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn good for women’s reproductive health?
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn has complex effects on the female body. The substances it contain support reproductive health:
- Folic acid. A deficiency of this acid is one of the common causes of fertility problems. The level of folic acid may decrease, for example, due to long-term use of oral contraceptives. Doctors recommend starting to take it as soon as you start planning for a baby.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids play a key role in ovulation, especially in the process of release of the egg and its readiness for fertilization.
- Vitamin C increases the possibility of conception, and reduces the risk of miscarriage and pregnancy complications. Please note: sea buckthorn contains several times more vitamin C than citrus fruits. Therefore, to solve reproductive problems, we recommend using pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6). There is not much of this vitamin in pure pine nut oil, but sea buckthorn is rich in it. This vitamin plays an important role in maintaining the balance of reproductive hormones.
- Vitamin A. It has a beneficial effect on the mucous membranes, contributing to their rapid regeneration. This is especially important if a woman has diseases associated with erosions, for example, cervical erosion.
- Tocopherols (vitamin E). These nutrients have a direct impact on the development of the egg and the ability of the embryo to implant in the uterus. In addition, vitamin E helps to prevent miscarriage in first trimester.
- Iodine supports the health of the endocrine system.
Why is pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn good for male reproductive health?
Most of the nutrients needed for women’s reproductive health are also important for men. For instance:
- Vitamin C maintains normal sperm counts and increases sperm motility.
- Folic acid affects sperm motility and quality.
- Vitamin E protects sperm cells from damage. 
- Zinc has a positive effect on male fertility and increases the chance of conception. A deficiency of this mineral reduces male libido and ejaculate volume. Magnesium has a similar effect, it also affects the level of testosterone – the main male hormone. 
- Vitamin B12 prevents androgenic failure and negative impact to sperm quality by external factors, thereby preventing the development of infertility in men.  This vitamin is absent in pure pine nut oil, but is found in large quantities in sea buckthorn.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn contains nutrients important for male and female fertility. It also helps to protect the body from the effects of poor ecology (one of the important causes of infertility). Regular intake of pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn increases the chances of conception, and also provides the female body with the substances necessary for the healthy development of the fetus.
 Ahmadi S, Bashiri R, Ghadiri-Anari A, Nadjarzadeh A. Antioxidant supplements and semen parameters: An evidence based review.
 Maggio M, De Vita F, Lauretani F, Nouvenne A, Meschi T, Ticinesi A, Dominguez LJ, Barbagallo M, Dall’aglio E, Ceda GP. The Interplay between Magnesium and Testosterone in Modulating Physical Function in Men.
 Beltrame FL, de Santi F, Vendramini V, Cabral REL, Miraglia SM, Cerri PS, Sasso-Cerri E. Vitamin B12 Prevents Cimetidine-Induced Androgenic Failure and Damage to Sperm Quality in Rats.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.