How to cook Pasta with pesto, pine nuts, arugula and pine nut oil
- Spaghetti 500g
- Arugula 100 g
- Pine nuts 80 g
- Basil 1 bunch
- Cheese 200 g
- Zucchini 1 piece
- Green Paprika 1 g (this is an unripe pod, typically of a non-pungent pepper belonging to the bell pepper pod type)
- Garlic 1 clove
- Pine nut oil 150ml
- Blend in a blender coarsely chopped basil, 100g. of grated cheese, 30g. of pine nuts, 1 crushed clove of garlic, 2 pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and 100ml of pine nut oil.
- Cook pasta for 4 servings.
- Preheat a frying pan and roast the rest of pine nuts for about 3 minutes over medium heat. Transfer the nuts in a cup.
- Cut the zucchini into half rings and the green paprika into strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of pine nut oil in a pan and fry zucchini in it on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add paprika and cook for another 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Rinse arugula and coarsely chop it; grate the rest of hard cheese.
- Mix the cooked pasta, pesto and the remaining grated cheese in a large bowl. Add fried vegetables and arugula. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.