How to cook Feta Cheesecakes with Spinach and Pine Nuts
- Puff pastry 290 g
- Spinach 225 g
- Pine nuts 25 g
- Feta cheese 125 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 25 g
- Nutmeg to taste
- Put the spinach in a saucepan, cover with a lid and leave to stew in its own juice for 2-3 minutes. Stir, drain in a colander and carefully squeeze the juice. Season with nutmeg.
- On a table covered with flour, roll out the dough into a 3 mm thick layer. Cut 6 circles and lay them on a baking sheet.
- Grind the spinach and distribute the mass in an even layer over the entire surface of the circles, leaving a thin border free at the edge.
- Sprinkle the cheesecakes with diced feta cheese and pine nuts. Put them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10–12 minutes until golden brown. Take the cheesecakes out of the oven, sprinkle with grated parmesan. Serve hot or cold.