Today a lot of information from dieticians is published about methods that, in their opinion, are effective for strengthening the body and making it more healthy. Practical experience shows that these methods are saturated with complicated terms and stringent instructions that very few people follow.
For this reason, their suggestions cannot compare with the Siberian method of strengthening the body and detox — the Siberian cleanse — which was very well known by our ancestors and has been used from ancient times.
Ever since the healing properties of the nuts of the pine tree were discovered in Siberia, there was no doubt the Siberian pine was a bountiful source of wholesome trace elements and macroelements, vitamins, and fatty acids. Over time, pine resin (or turpentine, the sap of the pine tree) began to be used for the prevention of diseases, while pine nut oil is simply added to food on a daily basis.
The Siberian cleanse is a Health Natural Cleansing preventive procedure that helps cleanse the body and improve the general state of one’s health. During a Siberian cleanse, the liver, kidneys, and intestines actively get rid of toxins. All the glands of the body begin to work with redoubled force, renewing the body’s cells.
To carry out the procedure, a genuine natural preparation is used — pine resin, containing turpentine, in pine nut oil. This is a powerful antiseptic and promotes the production of phagocytes, which leads to a steady strengthening of the body’s immune system. Phagocytes are responsible for the effectiveness of the body’s defense against pathogenic bacteria, viruses, other pathogenic factors, and parasites.
Who needs a Siberian cleanse?
Pine resin assists in increasing the body’s protective forces, so the cleanse is essential for people with weak energy potential. The Siberian detox cleanse will be suitable for people who are unable to cope with daily commitments as a result of their weak activity level.
After undergoing a course of pine resin treatment, many people have noticed that they were able to eliminate the feeling of having no energy, they stopped experiencing a constant decline in their forces and constant weakness. When using this remedy, toxins and slags disappear. Turpentine provides the regeneration of skin cells, which ensures their rejuvenation and brings the body to a tone. A comprehensive cleanse is recommended for everyone because of the great impact of its action. A Siberian cleanse is indicated for you if you have the following diseases:
- disturbances of the microflora of the intestines, dysbacteriosis
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract—gastritis, ulcer, colitis of various etiology
- digestive disorders (heartburn, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
- circulatory disorders
- problems with the blood vessels and heart
- diseases of the pancreas
- weakness, a lack of energy.
The human body and psyche receive a charge of vital energy, which is so lacking given our present pace of life and increased commitments.
How to do a Siberian cleanse: instructions, dosages
A cleanse using pine resin must be done properly. The 20% balsam with resin (pine nut oil enriched with pine resin) is taken according to a schedule. This special sequence ensures the optimal cleansing of the body and gives noticeable results. The course of treatment lasts 58 days and requires 1200 ml of oil. The balsam is taken 30 minutes before eating.
- days 1 to 4 (4 days) – 5 g: 1 teaspoon in the morning
- days 5 to 8 (4 days) – 10 g: 2 teaspoons early in the morning
- days 9 to 12 (4 days) – 15 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning
- days 13 to 17 (5 days) – 20 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon in the afternoon
- days 18 to 25 (8 days) – 30 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 tablespoon in the afternoon
- days 26 to 33 (8 days) – 35 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning, one tablespoon in the afternoon, and 1 teaspoon in the evening
Then the dosage decreases:
- days 34 to 41 (8 days) – 30 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 tablespoon in the afternoon
- days 42 to 46 (5 days) – 20 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 teaspoon in the afternoon
- days 47 to 50 (4 days) – 15 g: 1 tablespoon in the morning
- days 51 to 54 (4 days) – 10 g: 2 teaspoons early in the morning
- days 55 to 58 (4 days) – 5 g: 1 teaspoon in the morning
The Siberian cleanse produces a noticeable result in improving the general condition of the body and also has a positive effect on it.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.