Christmas is getting closer every week! If you are looking for gifts for your relatives, friends, and acquaintances, pay attention to products from Siberian pine. For example, pine nut oil with pine resin: this is a universal gift, since health care is important and pleasant to any person. Pine nut oil with pine resin is especially effective for skin care, prevention of infectious and age-related diseases. In this article, we will tell you about which of your loved ones this gift will suit.
Eco-activists and fans of natural cosmetics
A lot of people prefer natural cosmetics: homemade creams, shampoos, masks, and other skin care products. Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin is a powerful antioxidant and antiseptic that can be used externally. You can use pine nut oil with resin as a skin and hair care product both independently and as part of your own cosmetics. The effect of pine nut oil and pine resin can be supplemented and enhanced by adding honey, eggs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients. However, even in its pure form, this remedy allows you to solve many problems:
- Effectively moisturizes and helps with dry skin. When using pine nut oil enriched with pine resin for hair, the moisturizing effect removes dandruff.
- Restores the natural protective barrier that prevents the penetration of toxins to cellular membranes.
- Provides a rejuvenating effect due to the content of antioxidant vitamins.
- Supports the acid-base balance of the skin.
Pine nut oil with pine resin is also suitable for problem skin care. It is effective for the treatment and prevention of eczema, dermatitis, and acne, as it is rich in linoleic acid and vitamin A.  Pine resin also contains succinic acid that is found in most commercial cosmetics.
People with respiratory problems and weakened immune systems
Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin is a real booster for the immune system. Taking it regularly protects against seasonal colds due to its immunomodulatory, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, this remedy supports the body to recover from serious illnesses.
Another area of application of pine nut oil with pine resin is the treatment and prevention of chronic respiratory diseases. Therefore, it is an excellent gift for someone with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The pine resin contains terpenes that have an expectorant effect and have a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract. Terpenes promote smooth muscle relaxation and are used as an antispasmodic remedy. Therefore, pine nut oil with pine resin helps relieve cough and asthma cramps.
Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin contains a whole complex of antioxidant nutrients. These nutrients help the body fight oxidative stress, one of the main causes of premature aging and many dangerous age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, cataracts, glaucoma, and others.
- Vitamins A, C, E are the three main antioxidant vitamins. They neutralize the oxidative effect of harmful substances entering the body from the outside.
- Minerals-antioxidants: manganese, copper, zinc and selenium. They have an effect similar to that of antioxidant vitamins.
- Succinic acid cleanses the body of toxins, including free radicals – a byproduct of oxidative stress.
- Flavonoids are a group of polyphenols with proven antioxidant, hypoglycemic and hypocholesterolemic effects.
So, pine nut oil enriched with pine resin can be an ideal gift for many of your relatives and friends. It is a completely natural remedy that supports health, beauty, and longevity.
 Daily skin care in acne patients as a real basis for treatnment tolerability — E.R. Araviiskaia, E.V. Sokolovskiy
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.