How to cook Apple Salad with Cranberries and Pine Nuts
- Apple 2 pieces
- Cranberries 50 g
- Spinach 75g
- Pine nuts 10 g
- Gorgonzola cheese 40 g
- Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- pine nut oil 1 tablespoon
- Black peppercorns ¼ tsp grinded to powder
- Salt ¼ tsp
- For dressing mix mustard, honey, pine nut oil, pepper, and salt.
- Slice the apple thinly, defrost the cranberries (if they were frozen), chop the cheese into small pieces.
- Mix in a bowl spinach leaves, apple pieces, cranberries, gorgonzola, pine nuts and pour over honey sauce.