How to cook Mushroom cream soup with pine nuts
- Fresh mushrooms 550g
- Pine nut oil 6 tablespoons
- Leek 1 piece
- Cornmeal 1 tablespoon
- Goat milk 500 ml
- Lemon 1 piece
- Vegetable broth 1
- Pine nuts 2 tsp
- Cream 48% 6 teaspoons
- Put aside 50 grams of mushrooms and cut the rest.
- In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons of pine nut oil, add chopped leek and mushrooms, cover and fry, stirring, for 15 minutes until soft.
- Add cornmeal, stir for 1 minute, then add milk and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a blender add 1 tsp of pine nuts and blend until smooth. Return to the saucepan and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Thinly slice the remaining mushrooms.
- Heat the remaining pine nut oil in the frying pan and add the mushrooms and pine nuts. Cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the nuts are rosy. Add to the soup and serve, decorating each plate with cream.