How to cook Pumpkin cream soup with blue cheese and pine nuts
- pumpkin 500 g
- large carrot 2 pcs.
- onion 1 pc.
- garlic 3 cloves
- water 700 ml
- 20% cream 100 ml
- blue cheese 100 g
- dried thyme 1 pinch
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- olive oil 1 tbsp.
- Pine nuts 4 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 390 ° F. Clean and peel vegetables, cut into slices, spread them on a baking pan covered with parchment paper, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of thyme and put into the oven for 20 minutes to bake in convection mode.
- While vegetables are baking, boil water (or, if desired, broth).
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan and add boiling water.
- Bring everything to a boil and blend the vegetables into a puree.
- Add cream, cheese and 2 tbsp. of pine nuts and blend again. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- When serve, generously sprinkle with pine nuts, decorate with greens and serve with grilled ciabatta. Bon appetit and bright sun to all!