Pine nut oil is rich in biologically active substances that have a positive effect on almost all systems and organs of the human body. However, pine nut oil enriched with additional components has a specific effect and can be used to treat or prevent specific diseases.
Our assortment includes pine nut oil enriched with pine resin (resin extract) and pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn. Let’s figure out which remedy you should choose depending on your goals.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn
A distinctive feature of this oil is high content of:
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin PP
- Biotin (vitamin B7)
All these substances are found in large quantities in sea buckthorn.
Thanks to pectin and choline, pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is especially beneficial for the liver. It can be taken when you want to protect the body from external pathogenic influences, or to remove toxins.
Vitamin K is involved in the formation and regeneration of bone tissue. Due to this vitamin, pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is a powerful preventive agent of osteoporosis, one of the most common age-related diseases.
Pine nut oil itself is rich in substances that support a healthy metabolism and help maintain optimal weight. However, pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is even more effective for this purpose:
- It normalizes digestion processes thanks to pectin and vitamin PP
- It lowers cholesterol levels thanks to biotin and vitamin PP
- It regulates fat and protein metabolism. Biotin is responsible for this.
Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin
Composition of the resin makes the extract indispensable in the following cases:
- If antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are important to you. Monoterpenes and alcohols contained in the resin are known for their disinfecting effect, so pine nut oil enriched with resin can be used externally to quickly heal wounds and bruises.
- If you want to strengthen your immunity and support the body during the spread of infectious diseases. Pine resin has a pronounced and proven immunomodulatory effect.
- If you have an acute or chronic respiratory illness. Terpenes have an expectorant effect and have a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract: drugs created on the basis of terpenes are used even in the treatment of tuberculosis.
Thus, if your goal is to maintain liver function, prevent osteoporosis, or lose weight comfortably, we recommend choosing pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn.
To strengthen immunity, to treat or prevent respiratory diseases, and to use externally, pine nut oil enriched with pine resin is best suited.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.