How to cook Tagliatelle with pecorino, lemon and pine nuts
- 150g tagliatelle
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp pecorino or parmesan, finely grated
- a small bunch parsley, chopped
- pine nut oil
- Cook the tagliatelle following the packet instructions.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest, pine nuts, pecorino, 2 tbsp pine nut oil and parsley and season really well.
- Drain the tagliatelle, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Tip everything into a bowl (including the pasta water) and toss together.