Pine nut oil has many health benefits. Moreover, there are natural ingredients that can enhance its healing effect. One of these components is sea buckthorn – a superfood berry. Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn supports lipid metabolism in the liver, prevents intoxication from fatty foods and alcohol, and also reduces hunger and speeds up the satiety process. All of these properties prevent potential stress on your liver and gastrointestinal tract associated with a festive feast.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn supports lipid metabolism
The liver is the organ that suffers the most from unbalanced nutrition. During the holidays, it is important to support its work in order to avoid unpleasant health consequences.
Sea buckthorn contains large amounts of omega-7 fatty acid. This acid is not as well known as Omega-6 and Omega-3, since it was recently discovered in 2008. Scientists have found that Omega-7 has many beneficial properties, from supporting immunity to increasing skin elasticity. Most important, however, is the fact that Omega-7 supports lipid metabolism and increases the protein content of the liver, thereby supporting the function of this organ. 
Omega-3 and Omega-6 that are found in pine nut oil, enhance this effect. In particular, Omega-3 has been shown to improve the lipid profile and is a preventive agent for diseases such as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, steatosis, and liver fibrosis.  Thus, pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is an indispensable support for the liver during the festive period.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn helps the body fight intoxication
Over the Christmas holidays, even those who may not normally drink, will often indulge in a couple of glasses. This leads to the accumulation of toxins in the body. Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn helps remove toxins and prevents more serious disorders associated with the consumption of fatty foods and alcohol.
- Pine nut oil contains zinc that helps the body fight off any pathogens from outside.
- Selenium is another mineral from pine nut oil that is important for removing harmful substances from the body. It is involved in more than 300 reactions in the liver, the main “cleansing” organ.
- Tocopherols and vitamin C that are contained in pine nut oil, enhance the effect of taking selenium. The complex of these three nutrients is considered to be the most effective in eliminating toxins.
- Sea buckthorn is also rich in choline — a hepatoprotector that accelerates the recovery of damaged liver tissue during toxic effects, helping to remove any harmful substances from the body.
- Omega-7 that we have already mentioned above, stimulates regenerative processes in damaged tissues, including liver cells after alcohol intoxication.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn speeds up the satiety process
If you do not want to leave the table with a feeling of heaviness, and then suffer from stomach pain or heartburn — take 1-2 teaspoons of pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn before meals! Sea buckthorn has long been known as an effective weight loss remedy due to the fact that this berry is able to reduce hunger and speed up the satiety process. That is why, for example, many diets include sea buckthorn desserts: they allow to eat tasty meals in small portions.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is a great way to support your liver and digestive tract during the holidays. That is why it is an excellent gift for your loved ones and a useful purchase for you.
 Solà Marsiñach M, Cuenca AP. The impact of sea buckthorn oil fatty acids on human health.
 E. Yu. Plotnikova, M. N. Sinkova, L. K. Isakov. Role of omega-3 unsaturated acids in prevention and treatment of different diseases (part 2)
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.