Diseases of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract are still a pressing problem today. An increase in the frequency of pathological processes is noted among people regardless of their age, which is linked to improper nutrition, a preoccupation with fast food, and stress. For the most part, these diseases tend to be chronic and require lifelong treatment. Natural remedies for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, in particular, pine nuts, make it possible to carry out effective pathogenetic treatment and aid in the prevention of pathological processes.
Types of Gastrointestinal diseases, causes
Depending on the localization of the pathological process, the following gastrointestinal diseases may be distinguished:
- Pathology of the stomach (gastritis with increased or lifelong acidity, stomach ulcer, erosion).
- Diseases of the intestine (enteritis, disruption of the processes of digestion and the absorption of carbohydrates and gluten).
- Lesion of the large intestine (inflammatory, non-specific ulcerative colitis, radiation injury, Crohn’s disease).
- Pathology of the liver (hepatitis, hepatosis of various etiology), pathology of the pancreas (chronic pancreatitis), pathology of the structures of the hepatobiliary system (cholangitis, cholecystitis).
The development of gastrointestinal tract diseases may be caused by numerous various factors. The most common of these include:
- Improper nutrition—in particular, the lack of soups and broths, as well as vegetables and fruits in the diet, “eating on the run.”
- Regular stress. Under the influence of negative emotions and mental exhaustion, glucocorticoids, hormones of the adrenal cortex, are produced, which cause the formation of ulcers and erosion in the stomach and duodenum.
- Infections. Various pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic agents (bacteria, viruses, fungi) may appear in the structures of the gastrointestinal tract and cause inflammation.
- Influence of negative environmental factors (ionizing radiation, toxins, including certain dyes and preservatives, medications).
- Hereditary predisposition.
A knowledge of the stimulating factors is essential for preventing the development of the diseases.
Influence of pine nut oil and pine nuts on the gastrointestinal tract
Siberian pine nut oil and pine nuts contain vitamins and organic compounds that have positive effects for digestive tract:
- The neutralization of free radicals, which are “fragments” of organic molecules containing unpaired electrons.
- The stimulation of regenerative processes (restoration) of damaged tissues.
- A reduction in the manifestation of the inflammatory reaction regardless of the origin of the disease.
- A modulation of the activity of all links of the immune response.
- A positive influence on the mucous membrane of the stomach and upper sections of the intestine, an influence that consists of protecting these organs from the actions of unfavorable factors.
- The suppression of the growth and multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms—pine nut oil with resin contains secretions that lead to the destruction of microbes.
- The creation of a wholesome environment for the growth of beneficial flora.
Pine nut oil and pine nuts have a comprehensive influence. The joint action of all pine nut components increases the positive effect.
How to use
The comprehensive treatment of gastritis, enterocolitis, colitis and other digestive tract diseases involves the use of siberian pine nut oil internally, 5 ml (1 teaspoon), 3 times a day on an empty stomach at approximately equal intervals. Gastritis, enteritis and intestinal colitis may be prevented with the use of a prophylactic dosage of the oil, 5 ml once a day. The course of treatment or preventive treatment is four to six weeks.
Pine nut products’ rich set of substances is needed by every person and it makes these products not only beneficial but in certain circumstances even essential. Pine nut products are the phenomenon responsible for the robust health of the inhabitants of the Siberian taiga. It is thanks to this gift from nature itself that the inhabitants of Siberia have strong immune systems and great strength!
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. SiberianPineNutOil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.