Despite the fact that carrying a baby is the most natural process, it can turn into stress for the woman’s body. Therefore, during pregnancy and after the birth of a baby, a woman needs additional care. The natural origin of any remedies a pregnant woman takes is especially important. Many drugs are prohibited during pregnancy and lactation because there is insufficient evidence that they are harmless.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is a completely natural food supplement that pregnant and lactating women can safely take. It has a triple effect, protecting against negative external effects, providing the body with the necessary substances for a woman’s and baby’s health, and helping to recover skin elasticity, thus avoiding the occurrence of stretch marks.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn protects against harmful external influences
During pregnancy and when feeding a baby, one should be very careful about the diet and protection from negative environmental factors.
The main organs responsible for detoxification are the liver and kidneys.They should be supported with food supplements that contain the following trace elements:
- Choline. It is a hepatoprotector that accelerates the structural recovery of damaged liver tissues and thereby facilitates the removal of any harmful substances and products of their decay from the body.
In addition, choline supplementation during pregnancy has been shown to have a positive effect on a child’s mental performance.  Sea buckthorn is one of the richest foods in choline.
- Selenium. It is an essential trace mineral for maintaining the function of the kidneys that are responsible for the elimination of harmful substances from the body.  Pine nut oil is a source of selenium.
- Vitamin A. It is necessary for the complete restoration of epithelial tissues that make up the mucous membranes. It has a direct effect on the functioning of many organs, including the kidneys. WHO notes that vitamin A deficiency occurs in more than 19 million pregnant women worldwide, so it is important to get it not only with food, but also with dietary supplements. Vitamin A is found in both sea buckthorn and pine nut oil.
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn contains all the substances a pregnant woman needs
During pregnancy, a woman needs vitamins for two organisms at once: for herself and a child. A deficiency of just one trace element can lead to serious disturbances in the functioning of the fetus.
- Vitamin A is critical for preventing visual impairment in a child. After childbirth, it accelerates the regeneration of the uterine lining. In order for this vitamin to be properly absorbed, it is important to get it in the form of carotenoids — this is the form in which it is found in sea buckthorn.
- Folic acid is essential for the proper development of the brain and peripheral nervous system of the fetus, as well as the proper functioning of the placenta.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the formation of the neural tube of the embryo.
- Calcium is necessary for a child to form the skeleton, for the proper development of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, and for the growth of muscle tissue. This mineral helps a mother-to-be to maintain healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- Vitamin C is involved in many biochemical processes and is a great health protector for a pregnant woman and her baby.
- Vitamin K plays an important role in the formation and repair of bones as it provides the synthesis of osteocalcin (a bone tissue protein).
Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn recovers skin elasticity
Many mothers have stretch marks. In addition, during pregnancy, other skin problems caused by hormonal disruptions can appear: excessive dryness, redness, and even allergic reactions.
In order to avoid these problems, it is necessary to provide the skin with a sufficient level of hydration and make it more elastic. Pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn is an effective remedy for the prevention of stretch marks, as well as for their reduction if they have already appeared. Use it as a body lotion or apply on problem areas of the skin. This hypoallergenic oil is excellent at relieving irritation and helping to maintain the hydrolipidic balance of the skin.
Pine nut oil itself contains a large number of important nutrients. However, only pine nut oil enriched with sea buckthorn contains a unique combination of nutrients that are so necessary for pregnant and lactating women.
 Steven H. Zeisel – Choline: Critical Role During Fetal Development and Dietary Requirements in Adults
 AlBasher G, Alfarraj S, et al. Nephroprotective Role of Selenium Nanoparticles Against Glycerol-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in Rats
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We are ready to deliver pine nut oil:
10120 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, SC 29223, United States