Physical and mental health are inextricably linked. You can achieve harmony by taking care of yourself: establishing a daily routine, following a healthy diet, making a habit of daily physical activity, and choosing natural supplements. One of these supplements is pine nut oil enriched with pine resin (also called resin extract or Turpentine balsam). Besides strengthening the immune system, resin extract reduces the risk of many serious diseases, and prevents early aging. Thus, pine nut oil enriched with resin is a natural stimulant of brain activity. It also has a pronounced soothing effect.
Pine resin extract and brain activity
One of the most important effects of the pine resin is the stimulation of cerebral circulation – that property provides an improvement in cerebral activity. Pine resin also contains:
- Vitamin C that prevents age-related mental decline and memory loss 
- Vitamin D. A deficiency of this vitamin leads to impairment of the brain’s ability to plan.
- Terpenes. The pine resin is rich in these volatile substances that have been shown to improve cognitive performance and help to cope with mental exhaustion 
To improve the effect of pine resin it is made into the extract/infusion on the base of pine nut oil. Therefore, the benefits of resin for brain activity are complemented by the properties of pine nut oil that is rich in the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin E protects the nerve cells of the brain;
- Vitamin B6 is often prescribed by doctors to improve memory;
- Vitamin B12 promotes the regeneration of nerve fibers in the brain;
- Vitamin B9 is involved in the production of red blood cells. That’s why it increases the supply of oxygen to the brain;
- Zinc is necessary for the ability to concentrate;
- Magnesium increases the number of brain synapses. Thanks to this, learning ability and performance are improved;
- Omega 3 protects against damage to blood vessels in the brain and also promotes high mental performance.
Thus, pine nut oil enriched with resin is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals that increases brain activity by improving memory, helping concentration, and preventing age-related cognitive impairment.
Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin helps to combat psycho-emotional stress
Improvement of brain activity is not the only advantage of turpentine balsam. Pine resin and pine nut oil are also effective in coping with psychological problems, such as fatigue, stress, and even depression.
Scientists have shown that vitamin C that pine resin is rich with, helps to cope with anxiety and various psychological problems that are caused by stress 
Pine nut oil is a valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acids, specifically, alpha-linolenic unsaturated fatty acid. This acid helps in the fight against depression  and normalizes the emotional background. Since our body does not produce Omega-3, it is especially important to get it from the outside, for example from pine nut oil enriched with pine resin.
Resin extract provides support in times of stress, helps you and your loved ones to keep a clear mind and sharp memory even in old age.
 Figueroa-Méndez R, Rivas-Arancibia S. — Vitamin C in Health and Disease: Its Role in the Metabolism of Cells and Redox State in the Brain. 2015
 Kennedy D, Okello E, Chazot P, et al. — Volatile Terpenes and Brain Function. 2018
 Moritz B, Schmitz AE, Rodrigues ALS, Dafre AL, Cunha MP. The role of vitamin C in stress-related disorders. 2020
 Grosso G, Galvano F, Marventano S, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids and depression: scientific evidence and biological mechanisms. 2014
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Arrival is in July
We are ready to deliver pine nut oil:
501 W Broadway Ste A, San Diego, CA 92101, United States