Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin is an effective prophylactic agent for many diseases, and it can also be combined with other natural ingredients for additional properties. In this article, we are sharing with you a few recipes that make your favorite product even better.
Resin extract and honey
Pine nut oil enriched with pine resin has excellent moisturizing properties and for home cosmetics it can be supplemented with natural honey. You can make a face or hair mask that effectively removes dryness and nourishes. Examples of recipes:
- For face: Mix resin extract and honey in 1:1 parts. The resulting mass can be left on the face for 15-20 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
- For hair: add 1 tablespoon of brandy to the 1:1 mixture of honey and resin extract. Then add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed onion juice. This mixture can be left on hair for up to an hour. If an onion smell remains on your hair, you can remove it with any essential oil.
Another case when we recommend adding honey to the resin extract is respiratory diseases. Just like pine resin, raw honey has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immunomodulatory properties. In addition, resin promotes expectoration of phlegm. Please note: when heated, honey and pine nut oil with pine resin lose their properties. This mixture is best consumed at room temperature.
Resin extract and essential oils
Essential oils are used in the preparation of home cosmetics and aromatherapy. They are able to create the right mood. Each of them has its own properties and characteristics, for example:
- Lavender essential oil helps to reduce emotional stress and normalizes sleep. It also helps fight acne and promotes hair growth.
- Rosemary essential oil has a proven beneficial effect on cognition, memory, and concentration. It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Tea tree essential oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Peppermint essential oil can relieve headaches.
- The essential oil of grapefruit and other citrus fruits has tonic properties and helps in the fight against anxiety.
Please note: essential oils cannot be consumed internally! Use them externally only, adding to home cosmetics based on a resin extract to achieve the desired effect.
Resin extract and herbal infusions for internal consumption
Herbal infusions are healing cocktails of trace elements and useful amino acids. Almost all plants are suitable for the preparation of herbal infusions. The most popular infusions are chamomile, blackberry or raspberry leaves, mint, and rose hips. We recommend using herbal infusions as a substitute for purchased herbal teas. By adding ½-1 teaspoon of resin extract to the cup with the infusion, you will make it even more useful.
Just like essential oils, each of these infusions has special properties, can both soothe and tone, and also has a beneficial effect on various human systems and organs. Here are some examples:
- Infusion of chamomile helps to normalize the heart rate and blood circulation, stimulates the activity of the brain. It is useful for gastritis, stomach ulcers, pancreatitis in remission, kidney and liver diseases
- Infusion of mint or lemon balm has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. It calms and relieves stress.
- Infusion of blackberry leaves helps with diarrhea, atherosclerosis, and hypertension. It can also be used during respiratory diseases.
- Rosehip infusion is rich in vitamin C, so it strengthens the immune system and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is also a good natural diuretic, so it is useful for kidney disease.
Nature has created everything that man needs. Each plant has its own unique properties, which you can add to the benefits of pine nut oil enriched with pine resin.
These articles come directly from researchers and are passed on to everybody. siberianpinenutoil.org assumes no liability for any content in these articles. For Educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We are ready to deliver pine nut oil:
600 Church St, Norfolk, VA 23501