How to cook Salad with persimmon and pine nuts
- Sorrel 30 g
- Persimmon ½ pieces
- Mozzarella cheese 3 pieces
- Pitted black olives 4 pieces
- Pine nuts 20 g
- ½ tsp mustard
- Pine nut oil with pepper 1 tablespoon
- Salt on the tip of a knife
- Mushrooms 70 g
- Boil the mushrooms, let cool and cut into slices.
- Rinse the leaves of sorrel put on a plate.
- Cut persimmon into thin slices, put on sorrel, put mushroom pieces on top.
- Add olives (split into two) and also half mozzarella (if it is in balls, if not, cut into small cubes).
- For salad dressing: mix oil, salt, and mustard (you can add mustard seeds for savor).
- Dress the salad and sprinkle with nuts.