How to cook Summer risotto with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, pine nut oil and pine nuts
- Arborio rice 200 g
- Zucchini 150g
- Cherry tomatoes 120 g
- Basil 8g
- Parsley 5 g
- Shallots 2 pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Pine nut oil 50 ml
- Parmesan cheese 30 g
- Pine nuts 10 g
- Butter 10 g
- White dry wine 40 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut shallots and garlic into small cubes and sauté in pine nut oil for 2–3 minutes until transparent.
- Add rice and fry for another minute, add dry white wine and evaporate until the smell of alcohol disappears.
- Add ¾ of water to the rice, simmer, stir continuously adding hot water for 15 minutes.
- Roast pine nuts in a hot, oil-free frying pan, stirring continuously for 1–2 minutes; add 20 ml of pine nut oil and chopped zucchini and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, nuts and cherry tomatoes (cut into 4 parts) to rice, salt, pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- At the very end of cooking, add the finely chopped parsley, basil and butter, stir and lay on a plate.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve.