How to cook Muffins with sorrel, pine nuts and pine nut oil
- Cottage cheese 300 g
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese 2.5 tablespoons
- Sorrel 1 bundle
- Wheat Flour 3 tablespoons
- Pine nut oil 2 tablespoons
- Lemon ½ pieces
- Pine nuts 2 tablespoons
- Rub cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Place the sorrel in boiling water for 1 minute, dry and chop finely.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees of Farenheits.
- Whisk eggs with pine nut oil, add cheese and juice of half a lemon and whisk again. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sift the flour, gradually mix in the raw egg-oil mixture, knead dough so that no lumps remain.
- Add cottage cheese. Knead. Add sorrel and nuts. Knead.
- Oil muffin molds, fill them ⅔ with dough, bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.