- Pumpkin 500 g
- Tofu 200g
- Sweet red onion 2 heads
- Pine nuts 30 g
- Chili 1 piece
- Garlic 1 clove
- Vegetable broth 1
- Peanut butter 1 tablespoon (can be substituted with regular butter)
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into cubes and place in a saucepan. Add the vegetable broth, bring to a boil and leave on the fire for 10 minutes, then take out the pumpkin with a skimmer.
- Peel and finely chop onion and garlic.
- Finely chop chili peppers.
- Heat the peanut butter in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic over low heat until transparent.
- Put the pumpkin in the pan, sprinkle with cinnamon, salt and bring to readiness, stirring from time to time with a wooden spoon.
- Add tofu pieces, hold for another 2–3 minutes over medium heat, then sprinkle with pine nuts and chopped chili. Serve hot.
TIP TO THE RECIPE
The remaining broth can be used to make soup.