How to cook Rye toast with goat cheese, berry sauce and pine nuts
- Stale rye bread to taste
- Pine nuts to taste
- Soft goat cheese to taste
- Fresh berries 55 g
- pine oil to taste
- Korn salad to taste
- Preheat pan with butter.
- Put sliced rye bread on a warming pan on a small heat.
- While the bread is browned, blend strawberries and raspberries with sugar with a blender.
- Remove bread from heat and put the goat cheese on it, then fresh salad and then berry sauce.
- Roast a handful of pine nuts on a hot pan and spread them on top of your toasts.