How to cook Green beans with pine nuts and basil
- Garlic 1 clove
- Green beans 200 g
- Red basil to taste
- Pine nuts 50 g
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Balsamic Vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Put on the fire a small pot of salted water. Rinse the beans under the tap water, trim their tips and cut them in half across (or leave them whole). Boil the beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat and fry the finely chopped garlic in a small amount of olive oil for 1 minute until smell appears.
- Add the pine nuts to the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Now add the beans, balsamic vinegar and basil leaves, fry over high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Immediately serve.